This is a time of grand expansion, a opportunity to reconnect with the fragmented self and perform your own soul retrieval. Call back your power. Saturn entered Virgo in September 2007 and dances in opposition to Uranus in Pisces over the next year. This could be fun! (hey my Sun in Pisces is getting direct hits from this energy…)
We have one more New Moon in Virgo September 18th, 2009, next year at this time Saturn leaves and doesn’t return again until 2038.
Connect the dots and embody the Practical Mystic within, especially during the 2009-2010 New/Full Moons in Virgo, Sagittarius, Gemini and Pisces. Take the teachings deeper as Saturn finishes up the journey through Virgo…expect aha’s and shape-shifting.
Where is this Saturn/Uranus opposition occurring in your birth chart today? If you don't know, call or email me and set up a mini-session.
Reflect on your PAST:
Saturn-in-Virgo from Jan 1978- August 1980: For the last two years Saturn's been dancing over the Virgo issues in your life. How old were you then? What happened?
Saturn-in-Sagittarius from Dec 1985 through Feb 1988: In Sagittarius we learned to become willing to take the risk to make the dream happen. Sag ruled by Jupiter, the Teacher.
- What challenges did you meet and greet during these years?
- Looking back with fresh eyes can you see where you got caught up, what you resisted?
- What changes did you make? Didn’t make? What now?
- How does that time period contribute to who and what is happening to you are today?
- If you are born with Saturn or Sun in Sag explore your life's journey.
In Pisces we connect with the Spirit of our understanding, our Soul’s Dream, Spirituality. The inner Muse.
- Again ask the questions from Saturn in Sagittarius…
- How were you inspired during this time?
- What did you imagine? Pisces is the dream. Has that dream manifested…if not, why not?
Saturn-in-Gemini from September 2000 through June 2003. In Gemini you learn how to communicate the Pisces dream. 5th chakra, truth telling, facing fears of failure.
- What from your past came up for clearing?
- Collectively we met the Stock market crash, the Bush/Gore elections. 9/11, the Iraq war. A lot of grist for the mill.
- You may have established a new form a communication, felt a new truth anchor within you, met or established a new network of people, souls.
September 2007-July 2010 Saturn-in-Virgo. As Saturn finishes the Virgo journey you are called to create the structure and support to make your dreams real.
Law of Attraction..set a strong intention: Form the question, put on a drumming or rattle cd and go on a shamanic journey to ask your Teacher what actions are necessary at this time to support your dream. Is a dismemberment in order? It might be a series of journeys. Even if you don't understand astrology, track the feeling energy of it all (you can do that)…set the intention and call on your helping allies for support and clarity. Don't be attached to the outcome. Unfold your myth…
- How do you honor your connection to spirit and nature through your day-to-day rituals and routines.
- Virgo rules ritual and routines, making the mundane sacred. How do you infuse the mundane and your life with spirit?
Read more in this pdf-Journaling prompts and SoulCollage® ideas to take the Saturn-in-Virgo teachings deeper.
Rev. Michele Lessirard, C.Ht. is an artist, inter-faith minister, shamanic practitioner, astrologer and teacher. Since 1995 she has preformed hundreds of soul retrievals, teaches through out the United States and is recognized for her ability to communicate the visible elements with the invisible- the spiritual aspects that are mirrored through one’s day-to day relationships with family, home and work. She holds degrees in transpersonal psychology and interior design; is a Florida licensed interior designer (fl id4753).
© 2009 The New Moon Journal http://www.newmoonjournal.com written by shamanic astrologer and teacher Michele Bailey-Lessirard.