The Sun enters the sign Taurus on April 20th. If you are facing issues with finances and money this is good information to read whether you follow astrology or not.
Self-worth = Net-worth- there is a direct correlation to abundance where Taurus sits in your chart.
New Moons in Taurus offer up opportunities to step up to the plate with your negative money mindset issues so you can shape-shift negative thinking no matter what is going on in the outer world.
When the Sun enters the sign Taurus each April we face issues with abundance, resources related to self-worth and self-esteem.
How do I value me?
Create a New Moon SoulCollage®:
Earthy Taurus is ruled by the sign Venus. The key phrase for Taurus is “What do I have?” Money, personal resources, security, survival skills and self-esteem.
In Taurus we like to have things around us that give us comfort and reflect who we are. We are concerned with getting results. This signs builds. In order to build one must have a firm foundation.
It’s hard to build a strong foundation for your healing business on a garbage pile of low self-worth. At this new moon look at your money story- making, having and spending money.
Shadow dance- it’s time to look for hidden pockets of Shame. How do you chase money?
Do you act as if it doesn’t matter?
Do you catch it?
Can’t hold onto it?
In your birth chart the archetype of Taurus brings up your sense of value, self-esteem and of course self-worth issues. Yee Ha!
Taurus and the 2nd house represents our early childhood experiences/programing. Keys to unlocking the Taurus door may be related to the energies of SHAME:
- Holding in from shame and humiliation. (I won’t be seen)
- Holding back from lack of trust/safety. (I won’t surrender)
- Holding up from being told to submit. (I won’t submit).
These early childhood lessons are tied to self-esteem, self-worth, and value. Energetically stubborn we carry this wounded child energy into adulthood, unconsciously. Asleep at the wheel we don’t surrender thus we sabotage our dreams.
Engage in the positive aspect of what the Taurus energy offers…trust me the shadow stuff holding you back/up/in will quickly surface, embody the Light and the dark shadows are revealed. It’s a dance between both/and…not either/or thinking. Do so consciously and by the New Moon you’ll be digging deep. Be Luscious! Sprout.
Prior to the New Moon in Taurus each year you’ll begin to see glimpses of how you manage your Taurus energies. It’s the best time to create a SoulCollage® card.
Click here to learn how to create a New Moon SoulCollage® card for this month’s energy.
Here are some themes then for your Taurus SoulCollage® Card:
- I am the One who Attracts and Magnetizes. When we are in harmony and balance with our self (Venus in Taurus) we create from deep love for self and nature- we are able to give and receive. We plant a tree when we cut one down. We recycle. We create seeds of intention and plant our gifts in the world. We open our mouths and gloriously sing our song.As the archetypal force of Venus I come from the heart-center. Keynote- Inner beauty, friendliness, sensuality, love, earthy Goddess energy.
- I am the One who is Somebody. I recognize my No-body issues and bust through them. In the news Susan Boyle’s YouTube video is a fine example of this nobody to somebody energy. Read this New Moon in Taurus post for more explanation, when you step fully into your talent it doesn’t matter what the naysayers think.
- I am the One who is Worthy and Self-assured. Relates to self-esteem and Self-Worth issues. In your Taurus house and energy you are keenly aware and meet your own personal needs, setting appropriate boundaries, strong values, determination and self-acceptance.
- I am the One who is Reliable. I am resourceful and comfortable with my abundance. Represents the energy of accumulation such as wealth, material comforts, ownership, possessions.
- I am the One who Creates Art. In the sign Taurus we develop the physical arts (sculpture, pottery), singing (Taurus rules the throat), and art appreciation.
- I am the One who is Sensual. Energy related to the senses- Sensuality, massage, physical comfort, aromas, taste.
- I am the One who is the Earth Goddess. Grounded and connected to all things of the earth. Enjoyment of Life on Earth-contentment, appreciation, gratitude, simple pleasures, rapport with nature, satisfaction.
- I am the One who Builds. Through my resourcefulness I create a solid foundation, persistence, progressing step-by-step, thoroughness, perseverance.
- I am the One who is reliable– patience, dependable, trustworthy and steadfast.
- I am the One who Speaks. Taurus in the body relates to 3rd, 4th and 5th chakra. Solar plexus= power, heart= love and throat= will, speaking truth. If I know who I am with a healthy sense of self, then I can clearly speak my truth without harm. In this sign you face issues with restoring health- look to the chakras. coughs, throat, chin and neck, thyroid gland, voice and vocal cords.
Shadow Issues of Taurus
- I am the One who Hoards. I hold a “just-in-case” mind-set of there is never enough______. I am the One who Obsesses.
- I am the One who Posses in relationship. Again a hoarding mentality with jealousy Issues of possession and lack of trust in relationships and material wealth. Issues of control.
- I am the One who is stubborn, fixated and rigid in my thinking. Look for patterns of Inflexibility- stubbornness, attachment, resistance to change, possessiveness, holding dogmatic opinions, stagnation.
You don’t have to be an astrologer or an artist to work with the New Moon and SoulCollage® process. Get a couple of magazines, a glue stick and some blank paper.
Create a card. If you have any questions please use the comment form below. Let me know how this practice is working for you. Thanks so much!
Rev. Michele Lessirard, C.Ht. is an artist, inter-faith minister, shamanic practitioner and teacher. Since 1995 she has preformed hundreds of Soul Retrievals, teaches through out the United States and is recognized for her ability to communicate the visible elements with the invisible- the spiritual aspects that are mirrored through one’s day-to day relationships with family, home and work. She holds degrees in transpersonal psychology and interior design; is a Florida licensed interior designer (fl id4753).